This book is full of photographs of how to cut different styles – Great beginner’s guide to learning the basics of cutting your family’s hair.
There’s something for all ages and tastes, as well as for short and long, curly and straight hair. This book covers hair styles for men, women and children.
Most of the styles are simple enough for beginners but there are also more advanced techniques included such as layering and blending. Also, the styles are not trendy at all.
You won’t find the Rachel cut, or the Farah Fawcett shag. Instead these hairstyles are classic and should endure for years and years to come.
Also included in this book:
* How to do bangs, blunt and curved.
* How to do a blunt cut for short, medium or long hair
* How to do layered cuts for short, medium and long hair
* Children’s haircuts for boys and girls
* Four classic men’s hair cuts
* Hair preparation, cutting angles and how to establish guides
Like the article or found it helpful? Share It!! 🙂
Help Us By Spreading The Word About BestHairClippers
From Best Hair Clippers, post How To Cut Your Family’s Hair