There are different types of dog clippers on the market today with a varied price range. You may be tempted to go with the well known brands or the most expensive ones but as we have discovered too…
“being expensive or having a brand name does not guarantee good performance!!”
Finding out what the best dog clippers are can take a great deal of time, especially as there are literally hundreds of dog clippers on the market all claiming to be the best clippers for your dog
To make it easier on you we have visited several review sites, manufacturer sites and various blogs on dog clippers to compile a shortlist of the best clippers for dogs which we share below.
There are a lot of people who have bought, tested and tried various dog clippers, so you’ll definitely be able to get a lot from their experience. But remember, what one person may find the best, isn’t always the “best” for the next person.
Below is our compilation of the best clippers for dogs
If you are an experienced dog groomer or a user of a particular dog clipper that you feel should be on this list of best dog clippers and it is not… let us know and we would do our research on that particular dog clipper to see if it is worth including on the list.
Best Clippers For Dogs
This 14 piece kit contains everything you need to groom your pet.
The clipper offers the convenience of cord/cordless operation for full non-stop clipping power.
- Self-sharpening high-carbon steel blades
- Stays quiet and cool
- Includes a step-by-step DVD on how to get started, very informative.
- Can also operate as cordless
The Oster A5 Turbo 2-Speed Professional Animal Clippers are a powerful set of clippers good for heavy duty and frequent use. It utilizes a very durable and powerful motor that will last for years.
- Cuts at 3000 and 4000 strokes per minute
- Detachable blades that are compatible with all Oster A5, CryogenX, and Take Down Quick blades
- Break resistant housing
- Runs cooler with vents near the motor
The Oster Powermax 78004-110 is a lightweight, two speed dog grooming clipper that is not only ideal for general purpose clipping, but for precision clipping, as well.
- Versatile 2-speed clippers for pet grooming
- Powerful magnetic rotary motor turns up to 4200 strokes per minute
- CryogenX blade with AgION antimicrobial coating reduces bacteria
- Detachable blade system for quick, easy changing
- 20 percent lighter than Oster A5 clippers
The Andis AGRV Powergroom dog clipper comes with 5 speed settings and provide easy cutting control on thin and thick-coated pets.
This clipper is powerful enough to shave chows, goldens, huskies, and st bernards with ease.
- Five speed settings provide easy cutting control on thin and thick-coated pets
- Detachable blades for easy changing and cleaning
- Locking blade hinge keeps blades secure
- Easy-to-use, touch button speed controls
- Memory chip recalls the last speed setting used
The Arco Kit includes all the accessories you need for a complete professional grooming style:
- Cordless, with rechargeable batteries that run at 60 minutes per charge
- Cuts at 5500 strokes per minute
- Very lightweight
- Surprisingly quiet for such powerful clippers
- Detachable blade set
The Wahl 9484-300 deluxe u clip is has a specially designed shunt motor for increased power and is ideal for quiet medium duty clipping and trimming.
Medium Duty Patented Super Shunt motor for increased power
- Powerful and quiet motor that moves at 7200 strokes per minute,
- professional high performance steel blades
- Easily trims and clips fine to medium coats, home grooming made easy
- Everything you need for complete home grooming plus bonus instructional DVD and grooming apron
best clippers for dogs
Like the article or found it helpful? Share It!! 🙂
Help Us By Spreading The Word About BestHairClippers
From Best Hair Clippers, post Best Dog Clippers